Where do you ship from?
All of our items are shipped from Durham, NC, USA.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship internationally.
- Note that international shipping takes approximately 7-28 days depending on the destination. COVID-19 also creates an additional need for timeframe flexibility.
- International shipments may be subject to customs fees, import duties, and taxes, which are the responsibility of the buyer.
- It is recommended that you leave ShipTection Shipping Protection on during checkout due to the frequency of delivery issues for international packages with postal services.
- NOTE: Recently we have stopped shipping to Russia due to challenges with getting our packages to people and issues with customs. However, you are welcome to make use of a proxy address and bounce your package off that address to get it to you in Russia.
The price of shipping displayed at checkout includes customs duties/taxes paid up front (DDP). This means that you will not have to pay any additional fees in your home country when the package arrives.
Is there a tracking number for packages?
Yes, each package will have a tracking number that will automatically be emailed to you when we ship.
- NOTE: We do not have any additional information about packages other than what you see with the tracking number that is sent to you.
- International shipments
- If you have ShipTection Shipping Protection applied to the order, and it has been a 2-3 weeks since the tracking status last updated, file a claim with InsureShip: File A Claim
- If you select DHL or FlavorCloud Express, you will be able to see all tracking updates.
When will my order ship?
Your order will be shipped within 3-4 business days. We operate Monday through Friday, except for holidays. Typically, orders are filled every day we operate and are shipped out the same day it has been packed.
My package was marked as delivered but I did not receive it, what should I do?
For people in the U.S. using USPS, sometimes, USPS will mark a package as delivered but will end up delivering the next day instead, or the package was misdelivered to a neighbor. We recommend that you contact USPS directly by going to https://usps.force.com/emailus/s/package-inquiry. Someone from the post office should then be able to look into the issue and contact you.
Please wait at least 3-4 business days before contacting us.
NOTE: We do not have any additional information about packages other than what you see in the tracking information.
If you have ShipTection Shipping Protection applied to the order, file a claim with InsureShip: File A Claim. You should hear back quickly from our insurance rep within a day or two after filing a claim, and they can arrange for a replacement order or refund.
What should I do if I'm missing items or received the wrong items in my package?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (starts with
KB-), a picture of the packing slip, and a list of what's missing, and we'll get you'll sorted out.