Skip to main content


Woohoo! If you're looking here, you're going to learn some new words.


Light-emitting diode. These are great if you want to jazz up your keyboard with dancing lights.


"Printed Circuit Board" is what that stands for. This holds all the info that makes a keyboard work.

Rotary Encoder

This is a part that takes information to the computer from being pivoted left and right. With an attached knob, you'll be able to input some sliding scale info.


Stabs, for short, provide support to a larger keycap.


These pieces attach to screws and allow space to be created between the keyboard pieces.

TRRS cable

This will let your split keyboard sides to talk with one another. The acronym stands for Tip Ring Ring Sleeve. Usually used for audio, but in the context, is needed to connect split keyboards.